- Cappelen Damm Akademisk offers Open Access publishing of academic peer-reviewed books on NOASP (Nordic Open Access Scholarly Publishing).
- Cappelen Damm Akademisk has “Level 1” accreditation, and therefore Open Access books published with us yield publication points in the Norwegian documentation system for research funding (also known as the “tellekantsystem”).
- Publication on NOASP will serve as a guarantee that the publications have been subject to independent peer review and fulfill the strict requirements set for scholarly publication.
- The publications are licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0).
- Cappelen Damm Akademisk/NOASP is a member of OASPA (Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association).
- Cappelen Damm Akademisk/NOASP is a member of DOAB (Directory of Open Access Books) and books published by NOASP will be listet in DOAB.
We encourage research librarians to list NOASP/Cappelen Damm Akademisk among their library's electronic press holdings.