Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, OpenDocument, or WordPerfect file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
Except where otherwise noted, the publications are licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0) License allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and to remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially, under the condition that appropriate credit is given, that a link to the license is provided, and that you indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
The names and email addresses entered in NOASP site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Peer Review Process
NOASP and Cappelen Damm Akademisk requires that each manuscript be evaluated by independent peer reviewers identified and approved by its Editorial Board. Reviewers are selected based on professional qualifications. Typical time for completion of peer review and return of the reviewers' comments and Board feedback to authors is 2-3 months, although some reviews may take longer depending on various factors (e.g., length of manuscript, limited availability of reviewers).